- Respect the course and its rules!
- Golf attire is a must.
- Don’t be late for Tee Times.
- Keep pace of play, no picnics.
- No lift, clean and place this weekend.
- All 72 holes of tournament must be completed to qualify for purse money.
- Absolutely no MULLIGANS are to be used during tournament play.
- There are no GIMMIES, all puts must be made (1 stroke penalty).
- Out of bounds or lost ball will be played as a point of entry rule with a 1 stroke penalty.
- All balls entering water hazards or unplayable lies will be dropped at point of entry no closer to hole with 1 stroke penalty.
- All point of entry drop locations must be decided and agreed by another golfer in your foursome.
- Mark your ball. Playing incorrect ball is 1 stroke penalty.
- Remember to hand in 1 score card per foursome with actual scores. -A bogey on a par 4 is ‘5’, not ‘1’.
- Please try to resolve any rules, scoring conflicts in your foursome at the time of occurrence. If you’re unable to resolve you can call a Sit Down with the presidents.
- Round 1 and round 2 will be qualifying rounds that will sort you into different Tours.
- Round 3 and round 4 will be played with your Tour. Top 4 play together and so on. All 4 rounds will count for total score.
- All 4 rounds will be played from WHITE TEES.
- SUNDAY -Pro, Semi-Pro and Amateur will start 11am. KIFE and SHIT SHOW will start at 10am
- Each Tour will have a champion and prize $ from 1st-9th. The bottom 3 of each Tour will assume the position to receive their thanks for showing up and Pat on the Backs. Shit Show Tour Champion will receive $50, the rest will assume the position on the wall.
Rules and Regulations are subject to change by MoFo Presidents. Ie, Weather, darkness…etc.
Finally, we ask everyone to remember this weekend is a good time first and golf is second.
The Presidents may have to make decisions in the best interest of the MoFo weekend and not individuals.
If you don’t like it, you can turn this paper sideways and cram it right up yer hoop
Visit www.mofogolf.ca for all your MoFo needs.
Dan & Jay